Friday, May 17, 2013

Letter From Andrew Baird


To the Parent or Whom this may concern,
I am sincerely sorry for the loss of your loved one. It was never my intention to put and life at risk never the less take a life due to my poor lapse in judgment. I have caused a significant amount of mourning and pain for your family as well as myself. As I sit alone in this jail cell I cry myself to sleep knowing that if I had just listened, my friends and you loved ones, would still be here; healthy, mobile citizens roaming the streets, and engaging in conversation rather than dead and paralyzed from my mistake. I never imagined I would be the one to cause so much pain a suffering from one bad decision. If I could back to that night and change the decision I mad I would. I know the money you will receive and the time you serve in jail will not compensate for the joy that you loved one brought. But I ask of you that you can please excuse my life changing mistake. Know that I am truly sorry for everything that took place that evening. I am not asking for forgiveness, but I am asking for acceptance of my sincere apology. Again I am very sorry for the trouble and suffering I have caused and the pain my mistake has brought upon your family.

-Andrew Baird

No comments:

Post a Comment